Request A Call Back
What is Cabozanix 20mg, 60mg, 80mg?
Cabozanix is a product of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Bangladesh. Researched and manufactured based on the active ingredient Cabozantinib, an anticancer agent, and is classified as a protein kinase inhibitor. Cabozanix 20mg, 60mg, 80mg is used for advanced stage renal cell carcinoma and also the treatment of thyroid cancer.
Basic information of Cabozanix
- Active ingredient : Cabozantinib
- Classification of active ingredients : anticancer agent, protein kinase inhibitor.
- Trade name: Cabozanix 20mg, Cabozanix 60mg, Cabozanix 80mg.
- Dosage form : Tablets.
- Product packaging : Box of 30 tablets.
- Origin: Beacon Pharmaceutical - Bangladesh.
- Cabozanix 20mg tablets contain: 20mg of Cabozantinib.
- Cabozanix 60mg tablet contains: 60mg Cabozantinib
- Cabozanix 80mg tablet contains: 80mg Cabozantinib
- Excipients are just enough for each tablet.
Pharmacological properties and mechanism of action
- Cabozantinib is a small molecule that inhibits many receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) that are involved in tumor growth and angiogenesis, pathological bone remodeling, and metastatic progression of cancer.
- Cabozantinib has been evaluated for its inhibitory activity against a variety of kinases and has been identified as an inhibitor of MET and VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor) receptors.
How to store Cabozanix 20mg/60mg/80mg
- Store drugs Cabozanix 20mg, Cabozanix 60mg, Cabozanix 80mg in a cool, dry place.
- The temperature should not exceed 30°C.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Cabozanib 80mg
- Cabometyx 20mg
- Nexavar 200mg