Crizotinib 250mg (Crizonix)
|Product Name||: Crizotinib (Crizonix)|
|Generic Name||: Crizotinib|
|Available Pack Size||: 28’s|
|Available Strengths||: 250mg|
Request A Call Back
What is Crizonix 250mg?
Crizonix 250mg is a prescription medicine containing the ingredient Crizotinib, which is a tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitor. Crizonix 250mg is indicated for the treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer, either in advanced or metastatic stage of the disease.
Drug information Crizonix 250mg
- Active ingredient: Crizotinib
- Content: 250mg.
- Drug class: Anticancer drugs, tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Dosage form: Capsules.
- Packaging: Box of 28 tablets.
- Origin: Bangladesh.
Pharmacological properties and mechanism of action
- Active ingredient Crizotinib is a tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitor that includes ALK, Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor (HGFR, c-Met), ROS1 (c-ros) and Recepteur d'Origine Nantais (RON). Translocations can affect the ALK gene leading to the expression of oncogenic fusion proteins.
- Absorption: Following a single oral dose in the fasted state, crizotinib is absorbed with a mean time to peak concentrations of 4 to 6 hours.
- Distribution: 91% of crizotinib is bound to plasma proteins and is independent of drug concentration.
- Metabolism: crizotinib is metabolised by CYP3A4/5 enzymes.
- Elimination: Following a single radiolabelled dose of crizotinib 250 mg to healthy subjects, 63% and 22% of the administered dose was recovered in feces and urine, respectively.
- Ibrunix 140mg