Request A Call Back
What is Ibrutix 140mg?
Ibrutix 140mg is available in the form of hard capsules and is widely used in the treatment of lymphocytic leukemia. Ibrutix 140mg drug is researched and developed by Beacon-Bangladesh company.
Basic information of the drug Ibrutix 140mg
- Active ingredient: Ibrutinib.
- Classification of active ingredients: Anticancer drugs, protein kinase inhibitors.
- Trade name: Ibrutix 140mg.
- Dosage form: Hard capsule.
- Product packaging: Box of 1 bottle of 120 tablets.
- Origin: Beacon-Bangladesh.
- Ibrutinib - 140mg
- Excipients are sufficient.
- Ibrutix/Ibrutinib is a potent, small molecule inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK).
How to store Ibrutix 140mg
- Store Ibrutix 140mg in a cool, dry place.
- The temperature should not exceed 30°C.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Substitute of Ibrutix 140mg
- Bocartin 50
- Pataxel 30mg/5ml
- Alphalan 5mg