Laronib 25mg & 100mg (Larotrectinib)
|Product Name||: Laronib|
|Generic Name||: Larotrectinib|
|Available Pack Size||: 30’s|
|Available Strengths||: 25mg & 100mg|
|Registrations||: Export Only|
Request A Call Back
What is Laronib 100mg?
Laronib 100mg is manufactured and researched at Everest Bangladesh. Laronib drug 100mg is prepared in the form of oral tablets, indicated for the treatment of cancer in adult and pediatric patients.
- Pillets for drink
- Box of 30 tablets
- Everest Bangladesh.
- Larotrectinib 100mg
- Excipients just enough
Uses of Laronib 100mg
What does Laronib 100mg do? Use in what case?
- Have neurogenic tyrosine kinase (NTRK) gene fusion without known resistance mutations;
- Metastatic or possibly surgical resection has severe morbidity and no satisfactory alternative treatment or has progressed after treatment.
Contraindications of Laronib 100mg
When should Laronib 100mg not be used?
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the drug.
Laronib 100mg side effects
- Fatigue, dizziness, cough, constipation, swelling of the ankles/feet/hands, nausea, or vomiting may occur.
- Nausea and vomiting can become severe.
- Stomach/abdominal pain, yellow eyes/skin, dark urine;
- Numbness/tingling of arms/legs;
- Confusion, difficulty speaking;
- Difficult/unsteady walking.
Substitute of Laronib 100mg
- REVLIMID 5mg
- Bortenat 2mg
- Melfalax 50mg