Request A Call Back
What is Olanib 50mg?
- Olanib 50mg is a drug manufactured by a foreign pharmaceutical company called Everest in Bangladesh. Olanib 50mg is an effective solution in treating ovarian cancer, with its ingredient Olaparib acting and reducing malignant tumors in the body, improving the disease quickly.
Basic information of Olanib 50mg
- Active ingredient: Olaparib.
- Classification: Anticancer drug, polymerase poly enzyme inhibitor.
- Trade name: Olanib
- Preparation: Capsules.
- Packaging: Box of 1 bottle x 112 tablets.
- Origin: Everest - Bangladesh,
Pharmacological properties and mechanism of action
- Olaparib is a potent inhibitor of the human poly polymerase (ADP-ribose) enzymes (PARP-1, PARP-2 and PARP-3), and has been shown to inhibit the growth of cell lines. Selected tumors in vitro and tumour growth in vivo are either a stand-alone treatment or combined with established chemotherapy.
Effects - Indications of Olanib 50mg
Olanib medicine 50mg with the main active ingredient olaparib is indicated for use to:
- Treatment maintains the response of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and peritoneum.
- Treatment of ovarian cancer in people with specific genes does not improve or worsens with other treatments.
- Treatment of HER2 negative metastatic breast cancer or who have been treated with chemotherapy..
How to use:
- Olanib 50mg is used orally.
- Use before or after eating 30 minutes to 1 hour, at the same time every day.
- If Olanib 50mg tablet cannot be swallowed, it can be mixed with water to drink.
- Recommended dose: Use 400mg/day (8 tablets), divided into 2 oral doses.
- For patients with moderate renal impairment (CrCl 31-50 mL/min), reduce to 300 mg/day in 2 divided doses.
- Store in a dry place.
- The temperature should not exceed 30°C.
- Avoid direct light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Substitute of Olanib 50mg
- Melfalax 50mg
- ALKERAN 2mg
- Hycamtin 1mg
- Xalvobin 500mg