Osimertinib(Tagrix) 40mg & 80mg -(Osimertinib)
|Product Name||: Osimertinib(Tagrix)|
|Generic Name||: Osimertinib|
|Available Pack Size||: 30’s|
|Available Strengths||: 40mg & 80mg|
Request A Call Back
Tagrix 80mg (Osimertinib) What is Beacon?
- Tagrix 80mg contains the main active ingredient Osimertinib mesylate, available in tablet form, which is indicated for use mainly in the targeted treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. The drug Tagrix 80mg (Osimertinib) Beacon has been tested and used in many countries, including Vietnam.
- Active ingredient: Osimertinib mesylate.
- Drug class: Anticancer drugs, protein kinase inhibitors.
- Trade name: Tagrix 80
- Dosage form: Tablets.
- Packaging: Box of 30 tablets.
- Origin: Bangladesh.
- Osimertinib mesylate - 80mg
- Excipients 1 capsule.
What should be avoided when taking Tagrix 80mg?
- When taking the drug, in addition to using it as prescribed by the treating doctor, it is necessary to limit the use of processed foods with a lot of fat and preservatives, in addition, pay attention to abstain from the use of carbonated food drinks, containing alcohol. Alcohol, stimulants such as alcohol, beer, cigarettes, etc.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Avoid sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Substitute of Tagrix
- Osimert 80mg
- Osimib 80mg
- Osicent 80mg
- Tagrisso 80mg
- Tagrisso 40mg
- Luciosim 80mg
Osimertinib (Tagrix) is the 1st and only drug of its kind approved by USFDA for the treatment of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) positive Non- Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) patients with T790M mutation.