Request A Call Back
What is Lenvaxen?
Lenvaxen is a hard capsule drug, its generic brand name is Lenvatinib, a drug in a group called a protein kinase inhibitor. Lenvaxen is used for thyroid cancer, renal cell carcinoma and another common cancer, liver cancer.
- Active ingredient: Lenvatinib.
- Classification: Anticancer drug, protein kinase inhibitor.
- Trade name: Lenvaxen
- Preparation: Hard capsule.
- Origin: Everest - Bangladesh.
- Lenvaxen 4mg
- Each hard capsule contains 4mg of lenvatinib (as mesylate).
- Lenvaxen 10mg
- Each hard capsule contains 10mg of lenvatinib (as mesylate).
Pharmacological properties and mechanism of action
- Lenvatinib is a receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) inhibitor that selectively inhibits the kinase activities of vascular endothelial growth factor receptors.
- Absorption: Lenvatinib is rapidly absorbed 1 to 4 hours after oral administration.
- Distribution: The binding of lenvatinib to human plasma proteins is high and ranges from 98% to 99%.
- Metabolism: Lenvatinib is metabolized by oxidation by aldehyde oxidase, demethylation by CYP3A4.
- Elimination: After injection lenvatinib is eliminated in faeces and urine.
- Lenvima 4mg
- Sorafenat 200mg